Our Commitment to COVID-19
Welcome back! We’re so happy to have you here, on our website, getting updates and browsing from the safety of your home. We’re sending you warm, tropical, Florida Keys style wishes that you are all healthy and staying safe.
We are reopening on June 1st, and, to this end, we have been busy getting ready for you to visit with us again. We have washed, scrubbed, disinfected, and polished our resort from top to bottom, inside and out.
We are a small boutique resort with only 42 guestrooms and plenty of space to respect the 6 ft social distancing rule. We have outdoor seating in our breakfast/lunch restaurant, over 1,000 feet of dockage/waterfront, and lots of water-oriented amenities.
We Take Safety Seriously
In preparation for our reopening, and for the safety and security of our guests and team members, we are adopting the following procedures upon your arrival:
- All Guests must register at the front desk upon check-in, fill out a Health Questionnaire, and receive all the information needed on how to stay safe during your stay with us.
- No external visitors will be allowed on the property at this time, so you can relax and use all the amenities all for yourself.
- All employees and housekeeping personnel will be using appropriate safety gear.
- We will operate on 50% occupancy to allow a comfortable safe spacing between Guests.
- We have partnered with Procter & Gamble products and experience - to ensure we are using the best possible cleaning and disinfecting products and processes.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the property and in all common areas.
- All towels and sheets are professionally cleaned daily.
Looking forward to your visit,
Team Creekside Inn